Saturday, October 09, 2004

New to the team: Stephen Harris

Hello... I'd like to introduce myself - my name is Stephen Harris. I will be adding my entries to Dan's tremendous "Get-that-Job" Blog as a guest author. Look for my commentary, tips and ideas for the jobseeker every Tuesday.

For those of you that are in the career "transition-zone", I can relate. I've been there - was there - for over a year. During this amazing period of my life, I started a consulting group, learned how to network (thus my Zero to Network Blog), mentored other jobseekers, coordinated networking events (including a major charity event in Atlanta) and even became an executive recruiter. I am now gainfully employed as Director; Affiliate Marketing for DigitalGrit.com. My job related Blogs are my humble means of giving back for all the support I received when I was in your shoes.

My own blogs are listed below my name - and I am also a guest author on the Recruiters Blog.

I appreciate Dan for this opportunity to contribute to his Blog and to provide helpful tips & suggestions to you - the Job-Seeker/Job-Changer, so you can "Get That Job"!

Stephen
JobStuff, a Blog for Your Career
ZeroToNetwork, a Business Networking Blog
ApprenticeViews, Trump TV views

No comments: