Friday, June 20, 2003

Enjoy What You Do

I received this email from a friend, who drives a truck across the country for a living.

Another week down, and I hope all dads had a wonderful day Sunday. I am in Las Vegas for a few days of rest & relaxation with my brother, sister-in-law, and friends from church! For instance, I saw The Strip, Hoover Dam, and with some singles here, ate sushi! Gamble? Nope. I may make good money, but gambling will lose it.

My trips for the week... Roanoke VA to Des Moines IA and Roseville MN (mail), Roseville MN to Denver CO (plastic drop covers), Fort Collins CO to Las Vegas NV (Budweiser beer).

Anyway, I pray you all find joy in something you do. Why do something just for money, when you can find a job that both pays AND makes you happy? I understand some may have a job simply to make money, and if so, enjoy it!

No comments: