Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Job Hunting Success Story - Portrait Representative

What a great way to encourage your fellow job seekers -- by sharing your job hunting success stories!

I recently congratulated Emily B., a friend from church who found a job as a Portrait Representative. I replied, asking how she got the job and what it entails. She emailed me back:

I found an ad in the classifieds, responded, and then went for a interview; then I found out the next day that I was hired. All that only took about a week.

Well what happens, is that, as a photographer, I will go to the client's home and take the pictures. Then I will call those people to set up a time to meet to view the pics with them and help them pick out what package, etc. that they want. I get commission for those sales.

No comments: