Monday, July 19, 2004

Template Changes Coming Soon!

Since I began this blog two years ago, the template (layout, design, etc.) has not changed that much. I feel that it's time to take advantage of more flexibility that the Blogger folks have provided and update the template.

So, in the not-too-distant future, look for this blog to have a different look. I've already set it up so that each post has a title and link field, and I've enabled Blogger comments.

In addition, I need to update/upgrade the blogroll. I created the blogroll you currently see at a time when users of the Blogrolling.com basic service were able to have multiple blogrolls. Since the folks over there have changed the service, they graciously still provide the blogroll, but I'm unable to make changes to it.

If none of this makes any sense to you, then that's okay. The bottom line is that we're making some changes to this blog, which I hope are for the better!

Take care and go get that job!

1 comment:

grassfrog said...

Looks good so far, Dan! Keep up the good work!

If you need help with the template, let me know. I know a few blogger tricks...