Thursday, December 18, 2003

Blogging Increases Your Work Drive

John Moore cheers for what blogging has done for his enthusiasm at work:

I admit - prior to this FC Now guest host gig I was a blogging neophyte. I had read the occasional blog but never had I participated. That was then, this is now.

I am now a blogging convert. All praise due to blogging!

Seriously, this week has done wonders for my work drive. I haven't been this engaged at work in years. I credit blogging to helping me make sharper, more strategic decisions at work this week. And, I have been a better, more consistent mentor/teacher to my direct reports.
Other people get fired over blogging (see Blogger's "How Not to Get Fired Because of Your Blog").

I haven't read much of FastCompany this week to understand what it is about John's job that has got him so enthused, but it sounds worth looking into, doesn't it?

Thanks to Ian for pointing me to the link!

No comments: