Monday, September 08, 2003

Reciprocity or, one good link deserves another

When I saw this link in the referrer log, it moved me. It really did, and I wasn't sure what to expect when I went there. I am pleasantly surprised, informed, and entertained - simultaneously, if you can believe that.

What and/or whom am I talking about? Michael Laskoff, the self-proclaimed Ass of American Reemployment, and his job hunting website called "AskYourAss.com." He has linked back to this website, with the following kind words:

Dan Johnson, Jr. is your basic, smart blogger with a hell of lot of good insights into unemployment and links to useful places. Check it out.
Kind words indeed.

Alternatively, I ventured to his Drink Link page to see what's going on over there. It was an "Aha!" moment for me. As a bartender, I aim to keep up with mixed drink recipes, and that is just what this link has. Some I already knew, but others I did not. What a guy. This site's heading for the blogroll for sure.

No comments: